Colder temperature forecast for 2 regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Ground frost is forecast for two regions of Kazakhstan on Friday, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Kazakhstan’s national weather service said in a statement that temperature will drop to +3°C in the north of Kostanay region. The south of the region will see thunderstorm. Northwesterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps will blow in the northeast of Kostanay region.
Temperature will dip as low as +3°C in the northeast of West Kazakhstan region at night on September 17.
- Snow, ground blizzard and ice-slick to batter Kazakhstan
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Snow and ice slick in store for Almaty
- COVID-19: Almaty region moves into ‘red zone’
- Weather forecast for Kazakhstan Oct 21
- Kazakhstan to brace for fog, ice slick, ground blizzard and dust storm
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis