Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan names new president
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Banu Ganiyevna has been named new President of the Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan during the Alliance’s extraordinary session held online on September 17, 2020, Kazinform reports.
Ganiyevna is a graduated of the Kirov Kazakh State University, where she studied the Russian language and literature. She received a second higher education in law.
She has spent 28 years of her total career working in civil service.
- Deputy Governor of Turkestan rgn named
- New 1st Five Minister of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry appointed
- New Vice Minister of National Economy appointed
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Health
- New appointment made in General Prosecutor’s Office
- New Deputy Chairmen of Agency for Competition Protection and Development named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis