Citizens appeals should be considered promptly, Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, drew special attention to the importance of prompt response to appeals of Kazakhstanis, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Speaking at the meeting with representatives of the Presidential youth personnel reserve, the President stressed that appeals of citizens need to be considered promptly.
He outlined that the key role in the issues belongs to digitalization.
According to the Head of State, in the coming years a major part of bureaucratic procedures in the public administration system will be automated. The public sector will operate using the tools of blockchain, big data and artificial intelligence.
Today Akorda is hosting a meeting of President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev with the representatives of the Presidential youth personnel reserve.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis