Chinese businessmen do not intend to grab Kazakh lands – Zhang Hanhui
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Chinese businessmen are not planning to grab Kazakh lands, Chinese Ambassador to Kazakhstan Zhang Hanhui said in an interview with mass media in Astana, Kazinform reports.
“Chinese businessmen are not keen on grabbing the Kazakh lands. They are working here together with Kazakhstani partners,” the Diplomat said.
In his words, the issue of allocation of land parcels should be solved by the Kazakh side.
“As for allocation of land parcels for the construction of new enterprises - this issue should be solved by Kazakhstan. As for Chinese side, we have both technologies and capital. All of this means joint work,” added he.
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- Kazakh MFA releases Statement on P5 Conference Joint Communiqué
- Elbasy, Uzbek President meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis