China, U.S. sign phase-one trade deal
WASHINGTON. KAZINFORM - China and the United States formally signed their phase-one economic and trade agreement here on Wednesday, Kazinform has learnt from Xinhua.
Chinese Vice Premier Liu He and U.S. President Donald Trump inked the papers in the White House.
Donald Trump and Liu He, who is also a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chief of the Chinese side of the China-U.S. comprehensive economic dialogue, showed the signed China-U.S. phase-one economic and trade agreement during a ceremony at the East Room of the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, Jan. 15, 2020.
The parties have taken part in a press conference held following the signing of the China-U.S. phase-one economic and trade agreement in Washington D.C.
- Australia’s whale rescue operation continues, 100 saved
- UNWTO launches Tourism Recovery Tracker
- S. Korea to spend 94bln won this year to develop homegrown COVID-19 vaccine
- Global coronavirus cases pass 32 mln
- Tunnel blast injures 11 in northeastern Turkey
- Tokyo Disneyland unveils new "Beauty and the Beast" area
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis