China to mourn COVID-19 victims on April 4
BEIJING. KAZINFORM China will hold a national mourning Saturday for martyrs who died in the fight against the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and compatriots died of the disease, according to the State Council.
During the commemoration, national flags will fly at half-mast across the country and in all Chinese embassies and consulates abroad, and public recreational activities will be suspended across the country, Xinhua reports.At 10:00 a.m. Saturday, Chinese people nationwide will observe three minutes of silence to mourn for the diseased, while air raid sirens and horns of automobiles, trains and ships will wail in grief.
- Italy marks Republic Day with tribute to coronavirus victims
- Australia set for first recession in 29 years
- Almost 6,000 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- India to begin lockdown easing on 8 June
- ANSA: Colosseum reopens in ‘sign of hope and rebirth’ in Italy
- Number of COVID-19 cases up in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis