China to mourn COVID-19 victims on April 4
BEIJING. KAZINFORM China will hold a national mourning Saturday for martyrs who died in the fight against the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and compatriots died of the disease, according to the State Council.
During the commemoration, national flags will fly at half-mast across the country and in all Chinese embassies and consulates abroad, and public recreational activities will be suspended across the country, Xinhua reports.At 10:00 a.m. Saturday, Chinese people nationwide will observe three minutes of silence to mourn for the diseased, while air raid sirens and horns of automobiles, trains and ships will wail in grief.
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Virus spread outside Seoul accelerates; local infection at 2-week high
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis