China’s Vero Cell vaccines delivered to Karaganda rgn
17 August 2021 19:43
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – 40 thousand doses of China’s two-component vaccine Vero Cell have been delivered to Karaganda region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Related newsCanada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children China remains world’s second-largest importer for 11 years: MOC
The vaccines are to be distributed across the region.
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis