China, Russia send humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Distribution of humanitarian aid from Russia and China is in full swing in Nur-Sultan, this has been informed by Miras Shekenov, deputy of the city’s Maslikhat.
Humanitarian aid, consisting of 2.6 thousand pieces of protective clothing, 21,750 three-layer medical masks and 230 packages of Coronavir, will be delivered to Akmola, Aktobe, Almaty, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan and Turkestan regions.
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to 7 countries from Aug 17
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- 10 fast-food franchise employees test positive for COVID-19 in Seoul
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Armenia extends coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis