China coronavirus death toll hits 2,715
BEIJING. KAZINFORM - A pneumonia outbreak was first reported in Central China's Wuhan city in December.
The disease, which has spread across China and beyond, is caused by a novel coronavirus. China's health authorities renamed the disease caused by new strain of coronavirus Covid-19, in line with which named by the World Health Organization earlier this month.
According to the latest data released by National Health Commission, 52 more people were confirmed to have died from the new coronavirus on Tuesday, bringing the total number of deaths in mainland China to 2,715. Chinese mainland reports 406 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus.
- Belarus celebrates Independence Day
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- Azerbaijan extending special quarantine regime
- UK unveils safety plan to reopen schools in September
- Death toll of massive landslide rises to 146 in Myanmar's northernmost state
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis