Chile finds wreckage of plane that crashed en route to Antarctica
SANTIAGO. KAZINFORM The Chilean air force said Wednesday that parts of a plane that crashed en route to Antarctica with 38 people aboard were found in the water near the last known position of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft, EFE reports.
Bits of foam from the plane's interior were encountered by the crew of Chilean-flagged fishing vessel Antarctic Endeavour in an area 30km (19mi) south of the location of the C-130 before contact was lost, the air force said in a statement.
- ANSA: Milan bourse plunges on COVID-19 fears
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $42.98 a barrel Friday
- Kia halts 2 local plants on COVID-19 cases for 4 days
- Turkey: Magnitude 5.1 earthquake hits central province
- Students in greater Seoul return to school as virus slows, learning gap widens
- PM Suga, Trump vow to boost Japan-U.S. security alliance
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis