Children’s Autism Centre to be unveiled in Kostanay
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM Governor of Kostanay region Arkhimed Mukhambetov surveyed the progress of repair works at the building for the Children’s Autism Centre, the Governor’s Instagram post reads.
The building is stretching over 2,000 sq m. The Centre for children with autism and other mental disorders will open as soon as complete overhaul is over there. It will open under the Kamkorlyk and Belsendi uzak omir initiatives.
Besides, he surveyed the progress of housing construction at the Airport residential estate. 108 socially-vulnerable families will receive new housing. The houses will be built next July.
- Over 1,000 healthcare facilities to be constructed in Kazakhstan’s rural areas
- Kostanay region to plant 500,000 trees
- Kazakhstan commissions over 10 mln sq m of housing in Jan-Aug 2021
- Kazakhstan builds 16 modular hospitals
- Almaty to build 90 schools over next 4 years
- Over 58% of eligible population received 1st COVID-19 vaccine shot in Kostanay rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis