Children getting vaccinated in Atyrau city before attending school
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – Routine vaccination of children has begun in Atyrau city, Kazinform cites the press service of the health office of Atyrau region.
The city’s clinics have resumed routine vaccination of children under six years old. According to deputy head doctor in curative activity, Klara Zhassakbayeva, such a measure is necessary in the run-up to the new academic year.
- COVID-19 vaccination rates slow down in Atyrau region
- Over 500 people treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- COVID-19: Atyrau rgn posts 48 fresh daily cases
- Atyrau region reveals bed occupancy of COVID-19 infectious facilities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis