Chief Mufti of Kazakhstan extends Unity Day congratulations
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Grand Mufti of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Spiritual Administration of Muslims Yerzhan Khaji Malgajyuly congratulated Kazakhstan on the National Unity Day.
"Kazakhstan follows the way of development and prosperity. Representatives of various nationalities and confessions live in peace and harmony in Kazakhstan. Since gaining independence we have been further strengthening our spiritual pillar, returning our spiritual religious values and traditions," the letter reads.
"Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev made a great contribution to the development of our religion and development of a strong country. The Spiritual Administration of Muslims voices its support to the President's policy. Our activity is aimed at strengthening unity and consent of our interethnic and interfaith society. Religious leaders always stand for peace and justice, piety and fear of God. Allah Almighty bestowed peace on people and we should value this gift," the letter resumes.
- Over 2,500 treated for COVID-19 at home in Almaty
- Senate Speaker met with representative of World Islamic League
- Council of Muslim Elders partakes in meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions in Kazakhstan
- Date of 7th Congress of World Religions Leaders revealed
- Elbasy turned Kazakhstan’s inter-faith diversity into its strength – Sarsenbayev
- Pandemic gives humanity some opportunities, Khaled Akasheh
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis