Chess player Dinara Saduakassova becomes UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The four-time world champion, International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM) Dinara Saduakassova became the Goodwill Ambassador of the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Speaking at the press conference at Central Communications Service on Friday, she said that as the UNICEF Ambassador she hopes to make her contribution to the promotion and protection of the children's rights.
In his turn, UNICEF Representative in Kazakhstan Yuri Oksamitny stressed that Dinara Saduakassova has been a partner of the Fund for over a year now and during this time she organized a number of blitz tournaments.
As the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Dinara Saduakassova will be involved in various international events.
- Gerassimenko of Kazakhstan reaches quarterfinal of ITTF event in Karaganda
- Tokayev highlights importance of continuing education programs for Afghans
- Astana announces roster for Memorial Marco Pantani
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- 98 new coronavirus cases detected in Atyrau rgn last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis