Charitable marathon kicks off in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM The traditional charitable marathon kicked off in Atyrau. This year it is held online due to the pandemic.
It started today, September 22, to last until October 31. Registration is held at INFINITY FITNESS club. Each participant is to be given a unique number. Each of them has to run the distance as registered and submit race results to the organizers. There will be no winners. The key goal is to raise people’s interest in sports during the quarantine.
As a rule the race has several age categories and several race distances. This year the entry fee for adults is KZT 1,000. All the money raised will be donated to the Atyrau-shagyn memleket social association.
- Juventus star Ronaldo recovers from coronavirus
- Kazakhstani boxer Sharipova claims 12th professional win
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- Kazakhstan’s Kukushkin defeats Paire, strolls into Astana Open quarterfinals
- A Wake-Up Action:#GirlsCreArt2020 online course for girls with special needs held
- ATP: Kukushkin and Paire to face off in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis