Centres of national handicraftsmanship to open in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Centres of national handicraftsmanship will open in the regions of Kazakhstan,» Vice Minister of Culture and Sports Nurgissa Daueshov told a briefing.
The centres are called to boost children’s and youth creative potential, to let them learn handicraftsmanship fundamentals, to promote national arts and crafts, and revive national cultural identity.
Today it is planned to open one of such complexes in Zhambyl region. The craftsmanship centre will also open at the Tourism and Hospitality University in Turkestan.
- Over 300 treated for COVID-19 at healthcare facilities in Atyrau region
- Abai Park opens in Turkey’s Alanya
- Akmola rgn moves into ‘green zone’ for COVID-19
- Showers with thunderstorms in store for Kazakhstan
- Performance of ‘The Fountain of Bakhchisarai’ in Memory of Tair Gatauov
- COVID-19: Kazakh capital still in 'red zone'
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis