Center for Extracorporeal Detoxification opens in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – The Center for Extracorporeal Detoxification has been opened at the Almaty City Clinical Hospital No.7, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Center has the state-of-the-art equipment and applies the methods of extracorporeal detoxification and blood correction in patients in critical state.
The Center which is to treat infectious diseases will also provide training to doctors.
- Earthquake rattles Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan border
- Almaty names new governor of Zhetysu district
- Almaty to build 5 new schools
- Earthquake reported 386km away from Almaty
- Almaty citizens urged to avoid public transport travels, flights as city prepares for 2nd wave of COVID-19
- Almaty’s chief medical officer warns upward trend in COVID-19 situation observed in October
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis