CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – In Almaty, smart CCTV cameras installed in public transport have helped spot breaches of mask wearing and social distancing rules, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The pilot project regarding the installment of CCTV cameras in public transport in Almaty city aims to ensure the sanitary and epidemic rules are followed by passengers.
According to Almaty mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev’s Instagram page, 52 breachers of mask wearing rules, 89 breachers caught wearing masks improperly as well as violations of social distancing rules have been detected since the project piloted.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- #STEAMUPKZ: Challenge for Schoolchildren and Students
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis