CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – In Almaty, smart CCTV cameras installed in public transport have helped spot breaches of mask wearing and social distancing rules, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The pilot project regarding the installment of CCTV cameras in public transport in Almaty city aims to ensure the sanitary and epidemic rules are followed by passengers.
According to Almaty mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev’s Instagram page, 52 breachers of mask wearing rules, 89 breachers caught wearing masks improperly as well as violations of social distancing rules have been detected since the project piloted.
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Morocco extends state of health emergency for another month
- 25,000 doses of Kazakh QazVac vaccine bound for Kyrgyzstan arrives in Kordai
- Brazil exceeds 550k deaths from COVID-19
- Up to 90% of residents received 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Nauryzbai district in Almaty
- S. Korea: Daily virus cases hit new high; infections in non-capital area, delta variant worrisome
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis