Canadian Embassy condoles with Kazakhstan on the occasion of Arys tragedy
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFOR - The Embassy of Canada in the Republic of Kazakhstan extended its condolences to Kazakhstan on the occasion of the incident in the town of Arys, Kazinform reports.
"The Embassy of Canada in Kazakhstan expresses its condolences to the people of #Arys. We hope for a speedy recovery of the injured," the Embassy wrote in a Facebook post.
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- No Kazakhstanis suffered in explosion in Madrid
- Kazakh FM, UN Under-Secretary-General talked over phone
- Tulipmania 2021 unique exhibition in Singapore to be dedicated to Kazakhstan
- Dmitry Medvedev congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on Nut Otan victory in elections
- Basic priorities of Swedish Chairpersonship presented in OSCE in Vienna
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis