Canadian Embassy condoles with Kazakhstan on the occasion of Arys tragedy
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFOR - The Embassy of Canada in the Republic of Kazakhstan extended its condolences to Kazakhstan on the occasion of the incident in the town of Arys, Kazinform reports.
"The Embassy of Canada in Kazakhstan expresses its condolences to the people of #Arys. We hope for a speedy recovery of the injured," the Embassy wrote in a Facebook post.
- Iran's expert and cultural community discussed Kazakhstan's achievements over 30 years of independence
- Kazakhstan’s delegation arrives in Kabul
- Prospects of expanding cooperation with Kazakhstan discussed with Belgian Senate’s Speaker
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Ukraine Energy Minister
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis