Canadian Ambassador to Kazakhstan completes his diplomatic mission
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yerlan Alimbayev held meeting with Canadian Ambassador Nicholas Brousseau due to the completion of his diplomatic mission in our country, the Kazakh MFA’s press service reports.
During the meeting, interlocutors noted that important areas of trade and economic cooperation between Kazakhstan and Canada are agriculture and mining as well as the academic exchange and cooperation between the international development agencies of the two countries KazAID and CIDA etc.
It was noted with satisfaction that the political consultations at the level of deputy foreign ministers of the two countries were held successfully in March 2021.
In this context, the Ambassador's significant contribution to the development of bilateral political, trade, economic, cultural and humanitarian relations was stressed.
Nicholas Brousseau has served as the Ambassador of Canada to Kazakhstan for four years, during which bilateral ties in many areas have been strengthened. It should be noted that Canada is among the 10 largest foreign investors in Kazakhstan, with a total investment volume of more than 6 billion US dollars.
Taking into account Nicolas Brousseau's personal contribution to the development of bilateral ties, a Letter of Thanks of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan was handed to the Canadian diplomat.
- Tokayev calls for joint efforts in ensuring rule of law at meeting of CIS Coordinating Council of Prosecutors General
- Kazakh FM Tleuberdi attended ‘C5 + 1’ ministerial meeting in New York
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev delivers speech at General Debates of 76th UNGA session
- Almaty rgn to host Archery Championship of Kazakhstan
- Video recapping 1st day of President’s working visit to Mangistau rgn released
- Kazakh Ambassador discusses development of inter-parliamentary dialogue with Belgium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis