Bus with foreigners on board capsizes in Aktobe region
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – A passenger bus carrying 45 people capsized in Aktobe region Wednesday evening, Kazinform reports.
According to the local police, when the accident happened on the Karabutak-Kostanay highway at 8:00 pm, the bus was carrying 45 nationals of Tajikistan.
The accident reportedly happened due to black ice coating the highway. The bus en route from Shymkent to Yekaterinburg ended up in a road ditch and capsized.
No casualties or injuries were reported. Three Kazakhstani drivers who were on board of the bus are safe.
- Aktobe converts university's dormitory into 600-bed hospital
- Aktobe rgn faces shortage of medical workers
- Aktobe rgn claims peak of pneumonia cases reached
- Pregnant woman infected with COVID-19 dies in Aktobe region
- Aktobe region: Operation of kindergartens to be suspended
- No injuries after two buses collide in Kostanay
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis