Brent was traded below $18 a barrel last time in January 2002
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM Brent oil futures with delivery in June 2020 dropped by 30% on the London’s ICE to $17.92 per barrel on Tuesday.
Brent was traded below $18 a barrel last time in January 2002, TASS reports.
The dollar at the same time adds 2.8% against the ruble to 77.65 rubles. The euro grows by 2.7% to 84.18 rubles.
- Research shows isolation of asymptomatic cases key to reduce COVID-19
- ANSA: Italy and Spain agree push for Recovery Fund deal this month
- K9 police dogs detect COVID-19
- Three marathoners killed by drunk driver in South Korea
- Tokyo’s daily coronavirus infection top 220, new record
- Brazil has 1.66 million confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis