Brent oil prices up at auction in London by 3.16%
LONDON. KAZINFORM - The world oil prices accelerated growth during trading on the ICE in London, and futures for Brent crude oil for delivery in May 2020 rose by 3.16% to $ 51.29 per barrel.
The price of oil futures WTI (Light Sweet) is increasing by 3.01% up to $46.15 per barrel, according to trading data.
On February 27, the cost of futures for Brent crude oil for delivery in May 2020 on the ICE exchange in London fell by more than 4% to $ 49.66 per barrel. The last time the price of oil was below $ 50 per barrel at the end of July 2017, April futures for WTI crude oil fell 4.5% to $ 44.95 per barrel, the lowest since January 2019.
- Russia documents record-high 346 deaths from COVID-19 in past 24 hours
- Chinese mainland reports 42 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 22 in Xinjiang
- FIFA’s chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Coronavirus cases hit all-time high weekly number of over 2.8 mln – WHO
- New virus cases bounce back to triple digits in S.Korea again
- ANSA: Distance learning decision hard, contagion curve concerning-Conte
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis