Brent oil price falls below $38 per barrel at ICE in London
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - The cost of an August futures for Brent crude oil on the ICE Exchange in London accelerated the decline and fell to $37.94 per barrel, which is 9.1% down since the closure of the previous trading session. This is according to the data as of 7:29 pm Moscow time.
WTI crude oil lost 10.3% and is trading at $35.68 per barrel.
As of 7:45 pm. Moscow time, Brent crude oil slightly recovered the loss and fell to $38.34 per barrel (-8.1%), and WTI crude oil dropped to $ 36.24 per barrel (-8.9%).
The Russian ruble also continues to decline against the US dollar and the euro in the course of foreign currency trading on the Moscow Exchange. The dollar-to-ruble rate rose to 69.83 rubles. (+1.9%), the euro went up to 79.42 rubles. (+1.9%).
- COVID-19 kills 188 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- UN Chief calls on leaders to enable world’s youth to enjoy lives of safety, dignity and opportunity
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Number of COVID-2019 cases across globe up by over 216,000 in past day — WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis