Brent oil price drops below $25 per barrel
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM The cost of a May futures for Brent crude oil fell by 6.19% to $24.71 per barrel in the course of trading on the London ICE, according to the trading data.
WTI crude oil decreased 4.25% and traded at $21.64 a barrel, TASS reports.
Amid the decline in oil prices, the dollar and euro are strengthening against the Russian ruble.
The dollar-to-ruble exchange rate rose by more than 2% compared to the closing level of the previous trading session and reached 79.06 rubles, according to the trading data of the Moscow Exchange. The euro grew by 1.58%, to 86.76 rubles.
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- Brazil reports over 1,000 virus deaths, 16,000 cases
- Global oil consumption to fall by $1 trillion in 2020 due to pandemic, experts say
- Archaeologists find over 600 ancient tombs in central China
- Global coronavirus death toll exceeds 350,000 mark
- Be ready for 2nd wave, warns Italian Health Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis