Brent futures adding 11.9% on London’s ICE
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM Brent oil futures with delivery in June 2020 had surged by 16.1% to $22.45 a barrel on the London-based ICE on Wednesday and were traded later at the level of $21.61 per barrel (up 11.9%).
WTI futures prices soared 28.4% to $14.85 per barrel, with earlier registered increase by 39.8% to $16.18 per barrel, TASS reports.
- OPEC daily basket price stands at $43.44 a barrel Wednesday
- Oil down with more COVID-19 cases in key US states
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- EBRD ensures sustainable operations of KazTransGas
- Gush of oil appears at exploration block in Mangistau rgn
- In 2nd half of 2020, Kazakhstan to continue to reduce oil production
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis