Brent crude price drops to $31.16 per barrel
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - The cost of futures for Brent crude oil with settlement in June 2020 fell by 9.5% to $ 31.16 per barrel in the course of trading on the ICE Exchange in London, according to trading data as of 01:11 Moscow time.
The cost of the WTI oil futures has lost 9.5% and is now trading at around $25.88 per barrel.
Oil prices are falling amid the news about the continuing growth of number of infected with the coronavirus.
- EBRD, AIIB, ICBC and GCF provide US$ 95.3 million for wind farm in Kazakhstan
- Japan PM Suga vows goal of net zero emissions by 2050
- Kazakhstan bans export of liquefied petroleum gas
- Oil production reached 64.7mln tons in Kazakhstan year to date
- Brent crude oil down below $39 per barrel first time since June 16
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis