Brazil has 13.5 mi cases of COVID-19, 254.6k deaths
BRASILIA. KAZINFORM - Brazil has confirmed 13.5 million cases of COVID-19 and 254.6 thousand deaths related to the disease, as per the daily report published by the country’s Ministry of Health, Agencia Brasil reports.
In 24 hours, 35.7 thousand new cases and 1.4 thousand deaths were registered, according to the Monday (Apr. 12) document.
Recovered patients add up to 11.9 million, or 88,5 percent of those who contracted the disease. There are also 3.5 thousand deaths under investigation.
The state of São Paulo has the highest number of cases and fatalities since the beginning of the pandemic—2.6 million and 83 million. Next come Minas Gerais (1.2 million / 28 thousand), Rio Grande do Sul (892 thousand / 22 thousand), and Paraná (884 thousand /19 thousand).
- Nur-Sultan airport to pilot Ashyq project from May 12
- Highest single-day death toll from COVID-19 reported in Nepal
- Over 183 thou given COVID-19 vaccines in Almaty rgn
- UN chief Guterres encourages staff to get vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik V against COVID
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine production line launched
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis