Boyd is back! HC Barys sign Canadian forward again
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - It's official! Forward Dustin Boyd is back with HC Barys Astana, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
The puckster signed with the Astana-based club till April 30, 2019.
Last season Boyd played for HC Dynamo Moscow scoring 19 points in 48 matches.
Recall that Boyd stayed at Barys from 2011 to 2017 making appearances in 385 matches and earning 256 (119+137) points.
Also, Boyd played for Kazakhstan's national ice hockey team.
- Elbasy pays visit to new track-and-field complex in Nur-Sultan
- Head of State holds talks with head of Eurasian Economic Commission
- Kazakhstan football team drops in latest FIFA rankings
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Tennis: Popko strolls into Florianopolis Challenger 3rd round
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis