Boxer Kunkabayev reaches boxing event semis at Tokyo Olympics
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kamshybek Kunkabayev of Kazakhstan reached the Boxing Men's Heavy (81-91kg) Semifinals at the Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
Kazakhstani Kunkabayev was victorious over Russian Ivan Veryasov by judges’ decision in the Boxing Men's Heavy (81-91kg) 1/4 Finals at the Tokyo Olympics.
The Kazakhstani is to take on American Richard Torrez Jr. in the semifinal.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- People believe social media rather than official, OSCE Representative
- Kazakh Head of State takes part in 8th Congress of Atameken NCE
- Dariga Nazarbayeva calls on creative intelligentsia to develop comics genre
- Kazakhstan to launch new flights
- Situation with coronavirus infection under control – Health Minister
- Nigmatulin outlines priorities of TurkPA’s work
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis