Bollywood actress Hema Malini congratulates Kazakhstan on Independence Day
NEW DELHI. KAZINFORM The well-known Bollywood actress Hema Malini starring in Seeta and Geeta film extended her congratulations on the Independence Day of Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Foreign Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
The actress congratulated the people of Kazakhstan and President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev wishing all happy Independence Day.
Hema Mailin is expected soon to arrive in Kazakhstan with her cultural program Dances of India.
Photo credit: 2.bp.blogspot.com
- Mortality due to pneumonia increased 1.9-fold
- 2 Kazakh TV channels to broadcast UEFA Champions League matches
- Kazakhstani pavilion hosted culture activities at VDNKh in Moscow
- How many healthcare workers got infected with COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Health ministry outlines plan for easing of quarantine measures
- Health Minister highlights necessity of mask wearing rule amid current COVID-19 situation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis