Blizzards forecast for Nov 22 in northern Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Most of the republic will be influenced by the spur of an anticyclone, the RSE Kazhydromet reports.
Snow, blizzard, fog, ice slick and rude wind are preserved across the northern, southern and southeastern regions of the country.
According to weather forecasters, fog, black ice, snowstorm and strong wind gusting to 15-20 m/s are expected in some areas of Turkestan, Kyzylorda and Zhambyl regions.
Fog will blanket Mangystau, Kostanay, Karaganda, Almaty, East Kazakhstan regions during night hours.
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis