Blizzard and fog in store for Akmola region on April 9
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani meteorologists predict that blizzard and fog are heading to Akmola region, Kazinform reports.
According to Kazhydromet, parts of Akmola region will see fog and blizzard on April 9. Southwesterly wind will gust up to 15-20 mps. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
- Dust storms predicted for southern regions of Kazakhstan
- Fervent heat and dust storm to batter Kazakhstan
- Wind to batter most regions of Kazakhstan on Wed
- Scorching heat, fog and high wind in store for 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Gusty wind and scorching heat in store for Kazakhstan
- Wild wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis