Bishkek to host next meeting of CIS Council of Heads of Government on 12 November
MINSK. KAZINFORM The next meeting of the CIS Council of Heads of Government will be held in Bishkek on 12 November, Chairman of the CIS Executive Committee - Executive Secretary Sergei Lebedev said at a meeting of the CIS Council of Heads of Government in Minsk on 28 May, BelTA has learned.
«On the suggestion of Kyrgyzstan, the next meeting of the CIS Council of Heads of Government will be held in Bishkek on 12 November 2021,» Sergei Lebedev said, BelTA reports.
He also informed that the heads of government had a thorough and meaningful exchange of views on the current issues of economic cooperation in the CIS.
The delegation-level talks will discuss measures to counter the spread of infectious diseases, to protect public health and to promote employment in the CIS states.
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military-technical assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Kazakhstan to render military and technical assistance to Kyrgyzstan
- CIS Heads of Government Council to hold online meeting on 12 Nov
- Kazakhstan to take over CIS chair next year
- Online session of CIS Heads of Government Council scheduled for Nov 12
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis