Birgemiz Public Fund raised over KZT13 bln
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Birgemiz Public Fund has raised over KZT13 billion, this was stated by the Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Dauren Abayev at an online briefing.
According to him, the foundation’s website has already started operation.
The Birgemiz Public Foundation was created on the initiative of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev. It aims to support socially vulnerable segments of the population in the fight against coronavirus COVID-19.
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- 1st Vice Minister of Labour and Social Protection of Kazakhstan named
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Japan researchers create tiny bronchi to develop drug for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis