Betting shops' cashboxes, betting terminals to be transferred to gambling zones
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – At today’s plenary session the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan has approved in second reading the draft Law «On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Gaming», Kazinform reports.
The deputies made an amendment providing the placement of cash desks of betting shops and betting terminals in the territories of the existing two gambling zones - in the Almaty region on the coast of the Kapshagai reservoir and in the Burabay district of Akmola region.
In addition, according to an amendment made by Majilis deputies, close relatives may limit legal capacity of persons abusing gambling and betting through legal action.
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker tested negative for coronavirus
- Kazakh Parliament concludes 5th session of VI convocation
- Joint session of Kazakh Parliament chambers set for next week
- Majilis Speaker attends CSTO PA session
- Kazakh Senate Speaker holds talks with Japanese Ambassador
- Elections of Senate deputies slated for mid August - CEC
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis