Belgian experts may help create land capability map in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Temirkhan Dosmukhambetov suggested inviting Belgian experts to create a land capability map in Kazakhstan.
Mr. Dosmukhambetov voiced his idea at the regular session of the Land Reform Commission at the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana on Saturday.
"The most important thing is to create the land capability map. There is a group of specialists in Belgium that determines the land capability," Dosmukhambetov said.
The member of the Land Reform Commission noted that such map should be created not only for the members of the commission, but for all people of Kazakhstan.
In his words, it will make it easier to estimate land.
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan eye joint TV projects
- Kazakh Invest CEO names most promising sectors to invest
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis