Belarus thanks Kazakhstan for assistance in evacuation of its nationals from China
MINSK. KAZINFORM Prime Minister of Belarus Sergei Roumas sent a letter of gratitude to his Kazakhstani counterpart Askar Mamin for Kazakhstan’s assistance in evacuation of Belarusian nationals from China, Kazinform reports.
According to the statement, Sergei Roumas thanks Kazakhstan for prompt evacuation of five Belarusian nationals from Hubei, China, on February 2, 2020, due to coronavirus outbreak.
The Head of the Belarusian Government expressed his appreciation to Askar Mamin for placement of the Belarusian nationals in healthcare facilities of Nur-Sultan and creation of conditions for their two-week stay in Kazakhstan.
He noted that Belarus and Kazakhstan will maintain constructive character of the bilateral interaction and will develop it in the atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding.
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Slowly easing of quarantine measures to be considered in Kazakhstan
- Quarantine measures may be eased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s GDP contracts by 2.9 pct
- Nazarbayev sends congratulatory letter to Lukashenko on re-election
- Belavia extends suspension of flights to Kazakhstan till 24 August
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis