Belarus reports 648 new COVID-19 cases, 492 recoveries
MINSK. KAZINFORM – Belarus confirmed 648 new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours; another 492 coronavirus patients were discharged from hospital, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian Healthcare Ministry.
The nationwide coronavirus tally now stands at 441,356 cases. A total of 435,374 patients previously diagnosed with COVID-19 have recovered in Belarus.
As many as 3,403 COVID-19 patients have died since the infection outbreak in Belarus.
All in all, Belarus performed 7,214,231 tests, including 11,179 tests in the past 24 hours.
- 4 space tourists come back to Earth after 3 days in orbit
- Developing nations get $79.6B to address climate change issues
- New cases fall below 2,000 amid concerns about spike in outbreaks after Chuseok holiday
- India administers record 25 million anti-Covid jabs in a day
- Ancient ritual tools unearthed in Pharaonic site in northern Egypt
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis