Belarus' presidential election: Turnout at 12.75% after two days of early voting
MINSK, KAZINFORM – After two days of early voting, 12.75% of eligible voters have cast their ballots. The data is available on the official website of the Central Election Commission (CEC) of Belarus, BelTA has learned.
According to the CEC, 11,26% of voters took advantage of the early voting opportunity in Brest Oblast. The turnout in Vitebsk Oblast stood at 12.16%, in Gomel Oblast at 16.44%, in Grodno Oblast at 10.01%, in Minsk Oblast at 12.61%, in Mogilev Oblast at 14.61% and in the city of Minsk at 11.73%.
The total number of eligible voters is 6,836,585 people.
Early voting started on 4 August and will last through 8 August inclusively.
- Belarus to produce first laboratory batch of Russia's COVID-19 vaccine in 2020
- Majilis elections: Central Election Commission accredits 29 foreign observers
- 7th congress of ADAL Political Party takes place in Nur-Sultan
- Nursultan Nazarbayev congratulates Joe Biden on his election win
- Biden promises to unite Americans, make U.S. respected around world again
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulates Joe Biden on his election as President of the United States
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis