Belarus' presidential election: Turnout at 12.75% after two days of early voting
MINSK, KAZINFORM – After two days of early voting, 12.75% of eligible voters have cast their ballots. The data is available on the official website of the Central Election Commission (CEC) of Belarus, BelTA has learned.
According to the CEC, 11,26% of voters took advantage of the early voting opportunity in Brest Oblast. The turnout in Vitebsk Oblast stood at 12.16%, in Gomel Oblast at 16.44%, in Grodno Oblast at 10.01%, in Minsk Oblast at 12.61%, in Mogilev Oblast at 14.61% and in the city of Minsk at 11.73%.
The total number of eligible voters is 6,836,585 people.
Early voting started on 4 August and will last through 8 August inclusively.
- Belarus reports 648 new COVID-19 cases, 492 recoveries
- Polling stations wrap up work in 14 regions of Kazakhstan
- Over 1.2 voters to cast votes in direct elections of rural akims
- Historical direct elections of rural akims kick off across Kazakhstan
- 2,297 candidates registered for elections of rural akims in Kazakhstan
- Uzbekistan Presidential campaign starts
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis