Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss joint events in agriculture
MINSK. KAZINFORM Belarus' Ambassador to Kazakhstan Pavel Utyupin has met with Agriculture Minister of Kazakhstan Yerbol Karashukeyev, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
«The parties discussed the implementation of the agreements reached at the meeting of the heads of government of Belarus and Kazakhstan in June. In particular, they talked over the issues related to the organization of the visit of the delegation of Kazakhstan's Agriculture Ministry to Belarus,» the ministry said, BelTA reports.
The parties also agreed to hold an agricultural forum in Q4 2021 as part of industry exhibitions in Kazakhstan's cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- SCCI receives Ambassadors of Estonia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan
- Askar Shakirov, 1st deputy Chairman of Federation Council of Russia meet
- Commemorative coin dedicated to Kazakhstan's 30th independence anniversary presented in Istanbul
- Kazakh President suggests building SCO humanitarian hub in Almaty to help Afghanistan
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Iran meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis