Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss cooperation in military technology
MINSK. KAZINFORM - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Belarus to Kazakhstan Pavel Utyupin met with Kazakhstan's Minister of Defense Nurlan Yermekbayev, BelTA learned from the Belarusian Embassy in Kazakhstan.
«The parties discussed a wide range of matters of the bilateral cooperation in military affairs and military technology,» the embassy said.
Pavel Utyupin and Nurlan Yermekbayev also discussed participation of the defense ministries of Belarus and Kazakhstan in joint military drills, Kazinform refers to BelTA.
- Kazinform named Best News Portal at 2021 URKER Awards
- Kazakhstan kicks off thyroid cancer drug production
- COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Kazakhstan ready to join WTO Initiatives in preparation for 12th Ministerial Conference
- Above 2.9 mln Kazakhstanis administered COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose
- More than 22,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis