Belarus expects to get 2m tonnes of Russian oil at $4 per barrel in April
MINSK. KAZINFORM - Belarus expects to receive two million tonnes of Russian oil at about $4 per barrel, Belarusian Prime Minister Sergei Rumas told reporters on 2 April, BelTA has learned.
«I think today Belneftekhim will conclude talks with Russian companies on oil supplies for April. We expect to receive two million tonnes,» the premier noted.
Sergei Rumas underlined that the oil will be supplied without premiums. «The government sticks to the unwavering and consistent position of the head of state, which is to purchase Russian oil without premiums. As a result we agreed on the oil price for April - we will pay about $4 per barrel for the Russian oil,» the premier said.
- CIS Interstate Environmental Council expected to convene in Minsk in August
- Belarus celebrates Independence Day
- France's oldest nuclear power plant shuts down
- Kazakhstan developing target-oriented ‘green energy’ in Karaganda
- Belarus, Uzbekistan work to set up joint genetic breeding center
- Price of Brent crude oil rises on London's ICE trading above $42 per barrel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis