Belarus discusses military cooperation with Pakistan, Kazakhstan
MINSK. KAZINFORM Belarus' Deputy Defense Minister Major General Andrei Zhuk met with the minister for defense production of Pakistan and the vice minister of industry and infrastructure development of Kazakhstan on the sidelines of the international defense technology expo MILEX 2021, BelTA learned from the Defense Ministry.
The parties discussed the main avenues of cooperation in the military field and the defense industry, BelTA reports.
They pointed to considerable potential for promoting cooperation across all areas of mutual interest.
- Special Representative of Kazakhstan’s President visits London
- Kazakhstan’s Human Rights Commissioner, EU Special Representative for Human Rights discuss wide range of issues
- Romanian Parliament seeks to consolidate relations with Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan President’s Special Representative Erzhan Kazykhan pays visit to U.S.
- Belarus, Kazakhstan sign memorandum of understanding in intellectual property matters
- Kazakhstan, EU moving to a new level of cooperation in human rights sphere
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis