Bek Air plane makes emergency landing in Astana (VIDEO)
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - 9 flights of Air Astana, SCAT and Bek Air air companies have been delayed at the Astana International Airport this morning.
Perhaps it has something to do with Bek Air Z9 2041 plane's emergency landing at 10:45 a.m. Astana time.
According to local mass media reports, the plan en route Kyzylorda-Astana made the emergency landing at the airport 45 minutes later than scheduled due to landing gear problems.
- International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
- Kazakhstan launches programming learning platform
- EBRD launches a $30mln energy efficiency program in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s Putintseva books 3rd Round clash with Rybakina in Rome
- Kazakhstan reports 16% rise in gold production
- More coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis