Beijing sees high COVID-19 vaccine uptake in service sectors
BEIJING. KAZINFORM - Over 100,000 drivers for online platforms under Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing have made reservations for COVID-19 vaccines in Beijing, according to the company, Xinhua reports.
As of 2 p.m. Saturday, more than 46,000 drivers have been inoculated in the city, the company said.
The company also requires its drivers to upload photos of themselves wearing masks and disinfecting their vehicles and to report their body temperature on a daily basis.
Having already administered vaccines to 50,000 employees of take-out and delivery services, the city's vaccination team will inoculate another 30,000 by Jan. 18.
Beijing currently has 205 vaccination sites with more than 8,700 people engaged in vaccination work. As of Saturday, about 1.7 million people have inoculated in the city.
- Malaysia begins COVID-19 immunization drive with PM taking first jab
- Turkey completes 1st stage of COVID-19 vaccination
- 1st batch of COVID-19 vaccines shipped in S. Korea ahead of public inoculation program
- Russia reports over 11,700 COVID-19 cases in past day
- Over 3.48 mln people in UAE vaccinated against COVID-19: UAE Government Media Briefing
- Slovakia sees slight but constant drop in COVID-19 cases in care homes
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis