‘Beautiful Iran’ exhibition opens in Tokyo
TOKYO. KAZINFORM - An exhibition of Iranian works of art, culture and handicrafts opened at the Iranian embassy in Tokyo on Monday, IRNA reports.
The exhibition, themed «beautiful Iran», is being held while the Olympic Games are underway in the Japanese capital.
A number of senior Iranian sports officials, as well as the Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Koichi Hagiuda, participated in the opening ceremony of the exhibition.
The event will continue until August 6.
The Iranian Sports Minister and the Head of the National Olympics Committee presented an Arjan Cup, which is the symbol of the Iranian squad at the Olympic Games, to the Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- 4 space tourists come back to Earth after 3 days in orbit
- Developing nations get $79.6B to address climate change issues
- New cases fall below 2,000 amid concerns about spike in outbreaks after Chuseok holiday
- India administers record 25 million anti-Covid jabs in a day
- Ancient ritual tools unearthed in Pharaonic site in northern Egypt
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis