Be ready for 2nd wave, warns Italian Health Minister
ROME. KAZINFORM - A second wave of the coronavirus «is feared by all the world's scientists» and Italy must be ready for one, Health Minister Roberto Speranza said Tuesday, ANSA reports.
«Those who have the task of political decisions cannot underestimate this eventuality and that is why we have boosted intensive care beds by 115%,» he said.
«We are concerned about the possibility of a second wave and the country must make sure it is ready in its entirety».
- Russian Defense Ministry’s clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine enter final stage
- Avigan study fails to demonstrate benefit in COVID-19 treatment
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- 2 dead, 28 injured in hospital fire in South Korea
- Bolivia’s interim president tests positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis