Bayanaul resorts to suspend operations due to coronavirus fears
BAYANAUL. KAZINFORM Health resorts and beaches in Bayanaul will suspend operations until the health situation there improves.
«In accordance with the decree of the state sanitary doctor of Bayanaul district, all the health resorts and beaches of Bayanaul area, such as Zhasybai, Sabyndykol, Toraigyr and Birzhankol will be closed down until the sanitary and epidemiological situation improves,» the Governor of the district, Kanat Karimov, told addressing the people and potential tourists.
Despite the lifting of the nationwide state of emergency the epidemiological situation in Pavlodar region and the countrywide remains very serious. It is crucial to toughen and to strictly observe safety measures to avoid coronavirus threat.
- COVID-19 vaccine will be free for some Kazakhstanis
- KAZ Minerals opens PCR lab at Aktogay MPP
- Kazakhstan to test locally developed vaccine against COVID-19 on 200 volunteers
- Oxygen concentrators delivered to medical facilities in Aktobe rgn
- CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
- E Kazakhstan rgn hospitals to resume planned treatment from Aug 17
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis