Barys HC: 19 tested positive for coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 19 members of the Barys Hockey Club administration were tested positive for coronavirus, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service reports.
11 out of 40 Barys Hockey Club administration workers were tested positive for the novel infection on September 17. 29 contacts were traced and ordered not to visit the Barys Arena stadium. The stadium was disinfected.
On September 22, 8 out of 29 contacts also showed positive tests. All 19 coronavirus-positive people have no clinical symptoms of COVID-19. All of them receive outpatient treatment.
- Astana’s riders spend active day in Vuelta a España Stage 2
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis